The Succession War
A Young man of 19 years Georg has recently earned the title Prime, given to swordmasters upon their completing their training.
Recent reports of Georg Prime place him fighting alongside respected friend, Ferid Egan, in the Island Nations Federation, prior to the year 446. During a particularly fierce battle, Georg made the error of lowering his guard on his left side, allowing an enemy soldier to inflict damage to his eye. Although Georg’s life, as well as his eyesight, was saved by Ferid’s quick intervention, following the incident, Georg took to wearing an eye patch over his left eye, to remind himself of the price of overconfidence in battle.
What has brought him to the Scarlet Moon Empire is unknown.
Male human Fighter 14/Rogue 1
NG Medium humanoid
Init +6 ; Senses Perception +18
AC 22, touch 13, flat-footed 19 (+9 armor, +2 dex)
hp 100 (1d8+14d10+15)
Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +4
Spd 30 ft./x4
Melee +5 Sword, bastard (one-handed) +29/+24/+19 1d10+16 17-20/x2
Str 22, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 17, Wis 10, Cha 12
Base Atk +14, Cmb +20Cmd +33
Feats Armor Proficiency (Heavy) (PFCR 118), Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFCR 118), Armor Proficiency (Medium) (PFCR 118), Bleeding Critical (PFCR 118), Combat Expertise (PFCR 119), Critical Focus (PFCR 120), Dodge (PFCR 122), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (PFCR 123), Greater Vital Strike (PFCR 126), Greater Weapon Focus (PFCR 126), Improved Critical (PFCR 127), Improved Initiative (PFCR 127), Improved Unarmed Strike (PFCR 128), Improved Vital Strike (PFCR 138), Power Attack (PFCR 131), Quick Draw (PFCR 131-132),
|Acrobatics +20||Diplomacy +7||Handle Animal +5||Intimidate +19||Knowledge (arcana) +4|
|Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10||Knowledge (engineering) +7||Knowledge (geography) +10||Knowledge (history) +4||Knowledge (local) +7|
|Knowledge (nature) +4||Perception +18||Perform (dance) +6||Sense Motive +18||Stealth +20|
|Survival +15||Swim +10|
Languages Common, Dwarven, Elven, Giant
Combat Gear +5 Sword, bastard, Chain shirt +5
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
• FIGHTER BONUS FEATS – At 1st level, and at every even level, a fighter gains a bonus feat from the Combat Feats list. (PFCR 55).
• FIGHTER WEAPONS AND ARMOR – A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields). (PFCR 55).
• BRAVERY – As a fighter of level 14 you get +4 bonus to Will saves vs. fear. (PFCR 55).
• ARMOR TRAINING – Armor check penalty is reduced by 3 (to a minimum of 0) and maximum dexterity bonus is increased by +3. No movement penalty for medium or heavy armor. (PFCR 55).
• WEAPON TRAINING (Heavy Blades, Monk, Light Blades) – You have the following attack and damage bonuses on chosen weapon groups: Heavy Blades +3, Monk +2, Light Blades +1. (PFCR 56).
• ROGUE WEAPONS AND ARMOR – All simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. All light armor, but no shield. (PFCR 68).
• TRAPFINDING – Add +1 to Perception checks to locate traps and Disable Device checks. Can disarm magic traps. (PFCR 68).
• SNEAK ATTACK – Deal +1d6 sneak attack damage in addition to weapon damage any time the enemy is denied a dexterity bonus to AC or is flanked by the rogue. Ranged attacks must be within 30 feet to do sneak attack damage. (PFCR 68).