The Succession War
Navigator of the unlucky pirates
Male dwarf Sorcerer 3/Expert 1
CN Medium humanoid
Init -1 ; Senses Perception +2
AC 9, touch 9, flat-footed 10 (-1 dex)
hp 31 (3d6+1d8+8)
Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +7
Spd 20 ft./x4
Melee +1 Quarterstaff +4 1d6+4 20/x3
Str 14, Dex 8, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 14
Base Atk +1, Cmb +3Cmd +12
Feats Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFCR 118), Eschew Materials (PFCR 123), Self-sufficient (PFCR 133), Skill Focus (PFCR 134)
|Appraise +4||Bluff +7||Fly +3||Knowledge (arcana) +4|
|Knowledge (geography) +5||Profession (cartographer) +7||Profession (sailor) +9||Sense Motive +6|
|Spellcraft +5||Survival +8||Use Magic Device +6|
Languages Common, Dwarven
Combat Gear +1 Quarterstaff
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
• EXPERT WEAPONS AND ARMOR – The expert is proficient with all simple weapons and with light armor, but no shields. (PFA3 132).
• BLOODLINE – You get your powers from your Aberrant bloodline. It allows you to add the following spells to your known list:at this level – Enlarge Person. (PFCR 71).
• BLOODLINE POWERS – You get the following powers from your Aberrant bloodline at this level:
– Acidic Ray – Fire an acidic ray up to 30 feet for 1d6+1 damage. Standard action. (PFCR 72).
– Long Limbs – Reach increases by 5 ft. for melee touch attacks. Does not increase threatened area. At 11th level, this bonus to your reach increases to 10 ft. At 17th level, this bonus to your reach increases to 15 ft. (PFCR 72). (PFCR 71).
• ESCHEW MATERIALS – The sorcerer gains Exchew Materials as a bonus feat. (PFCR 71).
• SORCERER CANTRIPS – The sorcerer can cast known 0-level spells at will. (PFCR 71).
• SORCERER SPELLS – The sorcerer chooses spells from the sorcerer/wizard list according to the progression in PFCR 72. (PFCR 70-71).
• SORCERER WEAPONS AND ARMOR – All simple weapons. Armor and shields may interfere with casting, requiring a Arcane Spell Failure roll (PFCR 83). (PFCR 70).
Level 0: Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Dancing Lights, Read Magic, Resistance
Level 1 (6): Endure Elements, Enlarge Person, Expeditious Retreat, Shield
This dwarf makes people think of a menacing shark. He has round blue eyes that are like two chunks of lapis lazuli. His straight, long hair is the color of varnished wood, and is worn in a complex style. He is short and has a stout build. His skin is deeply tanned. He has a domed forehead. His wardrobe is bulky.
Goran was instrument in helping Falk overthrow the previous captain. The little dwarf had the position of cabinboy and was able to allow the muntiy to proceed with minimal loss of life for Falk’s side. Goran was promoted to navigator shortly after the muntiy.