The Succession War
Leader of the unlucky pirates
Male human Barbarian 3/Expert 1
CN Medium humanoid
Init +2 ; Senses Perception +6
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +2 dex)
hp 37 (1d8+3d12+8)
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +2
Spd 40 ft./x4
Melee +1 Spear +6 1d8+4 20/x3
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 14
Base Atk +3, Cmb +5Cmd +17
Feats Alertness (PFCR 117), Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFCR 118), Armor Proficiency (Medium) (PFCR 118), Combat Reflexes (PFCR 119-120), Shield Proficiency (PFCR 133), Skill Focus (PFCR 134)
|Acrobatics +6||Appraise +5||Bluff +7||Climb +6||Disable Device +7||Intimidate +7|
|Knowledge (engineering) +5||Knowledge (geography) +5||Perception +6||Profession (sailor) +7||Sense Motive +6|
|Sleight of Hand +7||Survival +4||Swim +6|
Combat Gear +1 Spear, Leather +1
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
• FAST MOVEMENT – Speed +10 feet in less than heavy armor or load. (PFCR 31).
• BARBARIAN WEAPONS AND ARMOR – All simple and martial weapons, light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields). (PFCR 31).
• RAGE – While raging, gain +4 Str and Con, +2 morale bonus on Will saves, –2 to AC. (PFCR 32).
• RAGE POWERS (x) – As a barbarian gains experience, she learns to harness her rage in new ways. Starting at 2nd level, a barbarian gains one rage power. She gains an additional rage power for every two levels of barbarian attained after 2nd level. A barbarian can use her rage powers only while raging, with each power consuming a number of rage points. A barbarian cannot select an individual power more than once. Unless otherwise noted, these abilities are free actions that must be performed on your turn. (PFCR 32-34).
• TRAP SENSE (+1) – +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. (PFCR 34).
• UNCANNY DODGE – Retain your Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. You still loses Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. (PFCR 34).
• EXPERT WEAPONS AND ARMOR – The expert is proficient with all simple weapons and with light armor, but no shields. (PFA3 132).
Falk makes people think of a hunting tiger. He has large brown eyes that are like two copper coins. His thick, straight, blonde hair is short and is worn in an messy style. He has an atheltic build. His skin is deeply-tanned. He has a wide forehead and knobby ears. His wardrobe is typical, and contains a lot of faded red.
Before Falk joined the crew of the Dragon’s Thunder Falk has few memories at best. He only recalls a night of heavy drinking and then waking up aboard the ship in the middle of the sea.
His charisma and sharp mind allowed him to lead a successful munity of the ship claiming it for himself and throwing the former captain’s lifeless body into the ocean.
Falk has kept his predicesors sword as a reminder of what awaits him should the crew lose faith in him.
Falk and his crew joined Barbarossa after they were rescued from the capativity of a fey creature by Darren, Miya, Kaleb, Doughan and Xiao.