The Succession War
First mate of the unlucky pirates
Male outlander Rogue 4
CN Medium outsider
Init +4 ; Senses Perception +6
AC 17, touch 14, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +4 dex)
hp 25 (4d8+4)
Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2
Spd 30 ft./x4
Melee +1 Dagger, melee +6 1d4+3 19-20/x2
Melee +1 Sword, short +6 1d6+3 19-20/x2
Str 14, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 6
Base Atk +3, Cmb +5Cmd +19
Feats Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFCR 118), Nimble Moves (PFCR 131), Skill Focus (PFCR 134), Two-weapon Fighting (PFCR 136)
|Acrobatics +11||Appraise +5||Bluff +7||Climb +8|
|Diplomacy +5||Disable Device +13||Disguise +5||Escape Artist +9|
|Knowledge (local) +6||Perception +6||Profession (sailor) +9||Sense Motive +6|
|Sleight of Hand +9||Stealth +11||Swim +6|
Languages Abyssal, Common, Infernal
Combat Gear +1 Dagger, +1 Sword, short, Leather +1
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
• TRAP SENSE (+1) – +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. (PFCR 34).
• UNCANNY DODGE – Retain your Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. You still loses Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. (PFCR 34).
• ROGUE WEAPONS AND ARMOR – All simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. All light armor, but no shield. (PFCR 68).
• TRAPFINDING – Add +2 to Perception checks to locate traps and Disable Device checks. Can disarm magic traps. (PFCR 68).
• ROGUE EVASION – A successful Reflex save for half damage results in no damage. Must be in light armor or no armor and not helpless. (PFCR 68).
• ROGUE TALENT – You have chosen the following rogue talents: Minor Magic, Combat Trick.
– Minor Magic – You can cast Message (PFCR 313) 3/day. Caster level 4. Save DC 11. (PFCR 68).
– Combat Trick – You have selected the combat feat Two-weapon Fighting. (PFCR 68). (PFCR 68-70).
• SNEAK ATTACK – Deal +2d6 sneak attack damage in addition to weapon damage any time the enemy is denied a dexterity bonus to AC or is flanked by the rogue. Ranged attacks must be within 30 feet to do sneak attack damage. (PFCR 68).
Zevulum, or Zev to the crew of the Dragon’s Thunder is Falk’s first mate. The were the master-minds behind the scheme. Zevulum personal slit the first mate’s throat before signalling to Falk to take the Captain.
Zevulum deceptively reminds people of a sensitive artist. He has round yellow eyes that are like two drops of honey. His fine, straight, white hair is short and is worn in a carefully-crafted style. He has a masculine build. His skin is china-white. He has hollow cheeks and a large mouth. His wardrobe is revealing, with a lot of blue.