The Succession War
Priest of the wayward souls
CG Medium humanoid
Init -1 ; Senses Perception +8
AC 12, touch 9, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, -1 dex)
hp 29 (4d8+8)
Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4
Spd 30 ft./x4
Melee +1 Club +5 1d6+3 20/x2
Str 14, Dex 8, Con 12, Int 15, Wis 12, Cha 14
Base Atk +2, Cmb +4Cmd +13
Feats Alertness (PFCR 117), Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFCR 118), Caught Off-Guard (PFCR 119), Combat Expertise (PFCR 119), Toughness (PFCR 135)
|Bluff +9||Diplomacy +9||Disguise +9||Escape Artist +6|
|Handle Animal +3||Heal +6||Intimidate +9||Knowledge (geography) +7|
|Knowledge (history) +7||Knowledge (local) +9||Knowledge (religion) +7|
|Perception +8||Perform (oratory) +7||Profession (teacher) +6||Ride +0|
|Sense Motive +8|
Combat Gear +1 Club, Padded +2
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
• EXPERT WEAPONS AND ARMOR – The expert is proficient with all simple weapons and with light armor, but no shields. (PFA3 132).
• ROGUE WEAPONS AND ARMOR – All simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. All light armor, but no shield. (PFCR 68).
• TRAPFINDING – Add +1 to Perception checks to locate traps and Disable Device checks. Can disarm magic traps. (PFCR 68).
• ROGUE EVASION – A successful Reflex save for half damage results in no damage. Must be in light armor or no armor and not helpless. (PFCR 68).
• ROGUE TALENT – You have chosen the following rogue talents: Combat Trick.
– Combat Trick – You have selected the combat feat Combat Expertise. (PFCR 68). (PFCR 68-70).
• SNEAK ATTACK – Deal +1d6 sneak attack damage in addition to weapon damage any time the enemy is denied a dexterity bonus to AC or is flanked by the rogue. Ranged attacks must be within 30 feet to do sneak attack damage. (PFCR 68).
Luis is often described as a savvy alley cat. He has beady brown eyes that are like two discs of wood. His luxurious, straight, charcoal-colored hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a porcupine’s quills. He has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is nut-brown. He has a domed forehead. His wardrobe is utilitarian and businesslike, with a completely beige and gold colour scheme.
Luis’ father abandoned him when he was very young leaving him with his mother. She eventually passed away and Luis resolved to seek out his wayward parent. He tracked in down to Port Zaporzinska but found that he had become an aged, addled, old sailor reduced to begging in the streets for money. Luis was disgusted with his father and the state of the city and resolved to join the priesthood.
He wanders the streets despensing the godess’ justice, usually with a club if not with words.