The Succession War
The hapless cleric
Female human Cleric 6
LG Medium humanoid
Init +1 ; Senses Perception +3
AC 17, touch 11, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +1 dex)
hp 36 (6d8+6)
Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8
Spd 20 ft./x4
Melee +1 Quarterstaff +4 1d6 20/x3
Str 8, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 11, Wis 16, Cha 15
Base Atk +4, Cmb +3Cmd +14
Feats Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFCR 118), Armor Proficiency (Medium) (PFCR 118), Combat Casting (PFCR 119), Craft Wand (PFCR 120), Extra Channel (PFCR 124-125), Selective Channeling (PFCR 132-133), Shield Proficiency (PFCR 133)
|Diplomacy +7||Handle Animal +5||Heal +10||Knowledge (arcana) +5|
|Knowledge (history) +4||Knowledge (local) +1||Knowledge (nobility) +4||Knowledge (religion) +6||Ride +0||Sense Motive +8||Spellcraft +6|
Combat Gear +1 Quarterstaff, Scale mail +1
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
• AURA – A Cleric of Light radiates a powerful aura of Lawful Good. (PFCR 39).
• CHANNEL ENERGY – You channel positive energy allowing you to either heal the living or harm the undead for 3d6. Affects 30 ft. radius from cleric. Will save DC 15 to halve damage. Standard action. 7 times per day. Does not provoke Attacks of Opportunity. (PFCR 40).
• CLERIC BONUS LANGUAGES – A cleric’s bonus language options include Celestial, Abyssal, and Infernal regardless of race. (PFCR 41).
• CLERIC ORISONS – Pick your 0-level spells. You can cast these at will. (PFCR 41).
• CLERIC SPELLS – The cleric casts divine spells drawn from the Cleric spell list, as listed in PFCR 226-229. The cleric must meditate and pray for an hour each day to regain spells. (PFCR 39-40).
• CLERIC SPONTANEOUS CASTING – A Good cleric can swap prepared spells for spells with “cure” in the name. An evil cleric can swap out prepared spells for “inflict” spells. A neutral cleric of a neutral god can choose one or the other upon taking the Cleric class. (PFCR 41).
• CLERIC WEAPONS AND ARMOR – All simple weapons, all types of armor, shields (except tower shields), and favored weapon of deity—. (PFCR 39).
• DOMAIN POWERS – Each of the cleric’s chosen domains grants domain powers.
– Rebuke Death (Sp) – Touch heals living creature below 0 hp for 1d4+3. Standard action. 6 times per day. [PFCR 44]
– Healer’s Blessing (Su) – All healing spells Empowered (+50%). Does not add to damage against undead. Does not stack with Empower Spell feat. [PFCR 44]
– Blast Rune (Sp) – Create an invisible rune in an unoccupied adjacent square. Does 1d6+3 of acid, cold, electricity or fire damage (your choice). Lasts 6 rounds or until discharged. Counts as a 1st level for dispelling. Can be found with DC 26 Perception, disabled with DC 26 Disable Device. Standard action. 6 times per day. [PFCR 47] (PFCR 40-41).
• FORBIDDEN SPELL ALIGNMENT – Spells with the Evil descriptor are forbidden by your alignment. Spells with the Chaotic descriptor are forbidden by your alignment and your deity’s alignment. (PFCR 41, 49).
|0||1||2||3||4 + 1||4 + 1||4 + 1||3 + 1|
Protection from Evil, Align Weapon(good), Magic Circle Against Evil Rune Domain
Erase, Secret Page, Glyph of Warding ClassLevel 0
Bleed, Create Water, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Guidance, Resistance, Stabilize, Virtue
Bane, Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Detect Chaos, Detect Evil, Detect Good, Detect Law, Detect Undead, Divine Favor, Doom, Endure Elements, Entropic Shield, Hide from Undead, Inflict Light Wounds, Magic Stone, Magic Weapon, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Chaos, Protection from Evil, Protection from Law, Remove Fear, Sanctuary, Shield of Faith, Summon Monster I
Aid, Align Weapon, Augury, Bear’s Endurance, Bull’s Strength, Calm Emotions, Consecrate, Cure Moderate Wounds, Darkness, Delay Poison, Eagle’s Splendor, Enthrall, Find Traps, Gentle Repose, Hold Person, Inflict Moderate Wounds, Make Whole, Owl’s Wisdom, Remove Paralysis, Resist Energy, Restoration, Lesser, Shatter, Shield Other, Silence, Sound Burst, Spiritual Weapon, Status, Summon Monster II, Undetectable Alignment, Zone of Truth
Bestow Curse, Blindness/Deafness, Continual Flame, Create Food and Water, Cure Serious Wounds, Daylight, Deeper Darkness, Dispel Magic, Glyph of Warding, Helping Hand, Inflict Serious Wounds, Invisibility Purge, Locate Object, Magic Circle against Chaos, Magic Circle against Evil, Magic Circle against Law, Magic Vestment, Meld into Stone, Obscure Object, Prayer, Protection from Energy, Remove Curse, Remove Disease, Searing Light, Speak with Dead, Stone Shape, Summon Monster III, Water Breathing, Water Walk, Wind Wall
Flora often makes people think of a lost baby bird. She has droopy brown eyes. Her luxurious, straight, midnight black hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a holy halo. She is very tall and has a slim build. Her skin is tanned. She has prominent cheekbones. Her wardrobe is no-nonsense and professional, with a lot of gold and beige.
When Flora was a young girl her best friend’s father was arrested for a crime he did not commit. Despite evidence of his innocence, he was convicted and executed by Teodors Villalobos. This compelled Flora to join the priesthood where her talents became obvious. She now uses her strong sense of justice and her tie to divine powers to aid the citizens of Port Zaporzinska often in opposition to Villalobos.