The Succession War
Head of the Seeks of Sindar in Gatesport
Female human Wizard 6/Loremaster 2/Expert 1
LN Medium humanoid
Init +3 ; Senses Perception +10 (+2 to find secret doors/compartments)
AC 10, touch 10, flat-footed 10
hp 54 (8d6+1d8+18)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +10
Spd 30 ft./x4
Melee +1 Quarterstaff +4 1d6 20/x3
Ranged Mwk Crossbow, light +5 1d8 19-20/x2
Str 9, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 13
Base Atk +4, Cmb +3Cmd +13
Feats Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFCR 118), Craft Wand (PFCR 120), Craft Wondrous Item (PFCR 120), Leadership (PFCR 129-130), Maximize Spell (PFCR 130), Scribe Scroll (PFCR 132), Skill Focus (PFCR 134), Toughness (PFCR 135)
|Bluff +6||Diplomacy +7||Fly +5||Knowledge (arcana) +14||Knowledge (engineering) +9|
|Knowledge (geography) +9||Knowledge (history) +20||Knowledge (local) +16||Knowledge (nobility) +9||Knowledge (religion) +9|
|Knowledge (planes) +9||Linguistics +9||Perception +10||Profession (apothecary) +8||Profession (scribe) +10|
|Sense Motive +10||Spellcraft +16||Swim +3||Use Magic Device +16|
Languages Abyssal, Aquan, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven
Combat Gear +1 Quarterstaff, Mwk Crossbow, light
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
• EXPERT WEAPONS AND ARMOR – The expert is proficient with all simple weapons and with light armor, but no shields. (PFA3 132).
• LOREMASTER SECRET – You have selected the following Loremaster Secrets at this level:
◦ Secret Knowledge of Avoidance – +2 Ref saves (PBPE 12).
• LOREMASTER SPELL PROGRESSION – Add loremaster levels to levels to determine spell progression, spells known, and caster level. Total: 0. (PBPE 11-12).
• LORE – The loremaster recieves free ranks in a chosen knowledge skill for each loremaster level. It must be a different skill from the one chosen as a bard, if any. In addition, a loremaster adds 1/2 his level to all Knowledge skill checks and may make such checks untrained. The bonuses gained from this ability stack with those gained from Bardic Knowledge. (PBPE 12).
• ARCANE BOND – You have formed an arcane bond with an Amulet. You require the Amulet to cast (else, make a spellcraft check DC 20 + spell level to avoid losing the spell), but it can be used once per day to cast any one spell that the wizard knows and can cast that is not of the opposition school. Metamagic cannot be applied. (PFCR 78).
• ARCANE SCHOOL – You are a wizard of the Divination school, Divination forbidden from using Necromancy or Enchantment schools. Preparing a spell from a forbidden school takes up two slots of the given level. You have the following school powers: – Forewarned – Always get to act in a surprise round (but still flat-footed until you act). +3 to initiative checks. (PFCR 80). – Diviner’s Fortune – Touched creature gains +3 insight bonus to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks and saving throws for 1 rnd. 7 times/day. (PFCR 81). (PFCR 79-82).
• SCRIBE SCROLL – The wizard gets Scribe Scroll as a bonus feat. (PFCR 78).
• SPELLBOOK – The wizard must prepare all spells from a spellbook, except Read Magic. (PFCR 79).
• WIZARD BONUS LANGUAGES – The wizard can select Draconic as a bonus language at 1st level. (PFCR 78).
• WIZARD CANTRIPS – The wizard can cast known 0-level spells at will. (PFCR 79).
• WIZARD SPELLS – A wizard may know any number of spells, and cast them according to the spell progression in PFCR 78. (PFCR 78).
• WIZARD WEAPONS AND ARMOR – Club, dagger, heavy crossbow, light crossbow, quarterstaff. Armor and shields interfere with spellcasting. (PFCR 78).
|4 + 1||5 + 1||5 + 1||4 + 1||3 + 1||1 + 1|
|Acid Splash||Arcane Mark||Bleed||Dancing Lights||Daze|
|Detect Magic||Detect Poison||Disrupt Undead||Flare||Ghost Sound|
|Light||Mage Hand||Mending||Read Magic||Resistance||Touch of Fatigue|
|Burning Hands||Detect Secret Doors||Identify||Magic Missile|
|Mirror Image||Obscure Object||Resist Energy||See Invisibility|
|Clairaudience/Clairvoyance||Dispel Magic||Displacement||Illusory Script|
|Lightning Bolt||Tiny Hut|
|Arcane Eye||Remove Curse||Scrying||Solid Fog||Summon Monster IV|
|Permanency||Prying Eyes||Secret Chest|
This calm woman has large eyes the color of blooming violets. Her thick, wavy, gold hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a turtle’s shell. She is very short and has an hourglass build. Her skin is pale. She has thin lips. Her wardrobe is impractacal, with a lot of black and yellow.
Eliune is the head of the Seekers of Sindar within the city of Gatesport. She currently is attempting to oppose Teodors authority over control of the Sindar artifacts within the city.